Pages - Menu

5/13/09

Happy birthday to me!!

Yeah... today I'm older... but I don't really care :) I've got a beautiful family, a lot of fantastic friends, I love photograph and for this new year of my life I hope to make it my job!

I'm happy for this blog, 'cause I'm meeting many wonderful people.... I hope you all keep on visiting me to share my world! I long to know all your countries and if I cannot in person I'll know it for sure through your great blogs :)

(this is my world...)




(and this is my world!)




About friends... days ago I've received a beautiful present! Kristina (mostly berlin) passed on me this award...



thanks a lot!!

Now I want to pass it on four other blogs... here the list:

I pass the award on Polly's Sotto Voce for her wonderful way of writing... it's always a pleasure spend a while reading her posts :)
I pass the award on Ribbon's fragments treasures memories 'cause it's wonderful to have friends from "Downunder"!!! I love her blog, her pictures, her Mellow Yellow Mondays!!
I pass it on Konstantina's Exei Gousto for her sympathy, her yummy recipes, her great photo... and for she's greek and I love Greek :)
Finally I pass it on Viz of Desperate Houseviz for her beautiful blog, for her colours and for the scient of Lisboa :)
I leave you with a flower... may flower, for all the mummies :))

14 comments:

  1. dear chiara. happy birthday! wishing you a year full of happiness! making photography sounds like a very exciting perspective: good luck with everything!

    all the very best from kristinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! (in Japanese: Otanjobi Omedetou!)
    Your photographs are wonderful!
    I hope your dreams come true!
    all the best, Tulsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chiara!
    i send you my best wishes for your birthday!
    Hope this day is only the start for a joyful and creative year!

    All the best!

    Konstantina

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kristina: thanks for all :)) See you soon.

    @ Tulsa: thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words! I hope you will join us for the next step of our "journey" into "minimal chronicles". Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. And thank you so much for your award! Being new in the whole blogging-thing, it really means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Konstantina!! Uff I'm a little bit in confusion... english, italian... Happy to meet you here :)) Great recipe in your blog, as usual!! Kisses, chiara. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks :) Happy to meet another friend on this corner of life!!
    See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
    Wishing you all the fun and love that birthdays can bring and may all your dreams come true.

    Thank you so very much for the award. A lovely surprise for me.

    best wishes
    Ribbon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!!

    And thank you so much for this lovely award, I'll cherish it on my side bar. It's very pretty!

    Your photos are stunning, as always. I so miss the sea...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi all :) Thank you for the wonderful wishes!! i appreciate them a lot! It's beautiful to have friends all over the world!!!
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous images! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Chiara, your message on my blog really made me smile.
    Happy belated birthday to you! :)

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ g: hi, welcome on my corner!! I've seen your blog... I love your photographs! Thanks for visit... come when you want :)
    @ Eva: thank you very much, you've been so kind! Hope you'll pass again .. Bye!

    ReplyDelete