Pages - Menu

6/1/09

Travel's chronicles: Trentino


Today I come back to Trentino (only with the memory, unfortunately...); we went there as often as we could in the last years because there are places which stay in our heart from the very first time we saw...




That's happened with Trentino with its wonderful greens, houses with flowered balconies, colours and scent of the woods.
Our eyes were full of dreamy images...



Villages and churches tell their old stories: "minimal chronicles" lived far from the spotlights, from urban frenzy, made of simple things...

I think it's time to visit this places again... when do we leave???

10 comments:

  1. As a climber I looove that last photo!!

    I've been to Trentino on a way to Madonna di Campilio for some skiing. It was so beautiful. Thanks for this reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A climber?? Wow Polly! I couldn't do this... too frightened! But I can imagine the sense of freedom you must feel climbing... What a gorgeous thing!! Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come too :-)
    Sooo beautiful... but I don't want to climb!

    x Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. eheh hi Ribbon! I completely agree with you :)) I look at climbers from lowside ;) Thanks for visiting and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a magical looking place! Oh dear, now there is one more place in the world I feel I HAVE to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh Tulsa... you're absolutely right... Trentino is a magical place! And there are so many other places I'd like to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh This makes me homesick for Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Liz... this landscapes are absolutely great!! Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Kristina! happy you had time to visiting :) Bye!

    ReplyDelete