Pages - Menu

7/1/09

Annecy: brocante et marchè de l'art



In this weekend we chose Annecy as first stop of our journey: we passed through Monginevro and the famous Col du Galibier (famous for Tour the France lovers!), an impressive and wonderful spectacle of nature!





This road through the mountains is traveled by bikers (and I can understand...), many quad riders and cyclers (and I do not understand any more!!) who climbs up to 2646mt (not for me... too much effort!)









After few hours we arrived in Annecy, a wonderful town in southeast of France, quite near the border with Switzerland (35km from Geneva). Fortunately for us the last saturday of every month Annecy hosts brocante et marchè de l'art, a joy for the eyes and the heart.


I had a lot of fun with my camera and I think I must go there again to appreciate every single corner of the whole town.
For now, enjoy this!!



























Stay tuned for another bet, there's more...

7 comments:

  1. wow, the photos in this post are amazing! it looks like a wonderful trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That market looks great! I don't understand the cyclists either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...just wow...lovely scenery! You have a lovely way at looking at things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos as always.
    You really do share beautiful things.
    thank you
    best wishes
    Ribbon

    PS... LMAO means laugh my arse off :-)
    I had to google it to find out too

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kristina: it’s been a great great trip! Short but great!
    @ B: this time I was occupied in taking pictures, next time I must bye something... this market is really wonderful :)
    @ Tulsa: it’s easier when things look great. Thank you :)
    @ Ribbon: ahahahah it’s soooooo funny!!! Thanks for the explanation :)
    @ all: see you soon for more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, you really captured the french spirit (with a bit of swiss spirit added), really wonderful. Aren't we lucky to be living in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely agree Polly! Europe is a fantastic place to live in... but I hope I can see the rest of the world too :)

    ReplyDelete