Pages - Menu

7/14/09

Holidays



It's time to leave: this saturday me and children go to my grandparents who lives in Tuscany, in Marina di Carrara!



Maybe I'll be less present on blogland in this period... maybe I can post something when I'm there, but before I leave, here's my news!



From this moment my kitchen moves here, so you will find everything concerning "food" on FOTO E RAGU'! Here remain my "chronicles", my projects, all the madness I thought from time to time!!
I hope that you like this news and I wait you in my kitchen; I wish you all WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS!!!
PS: anyway I think I don't disappear at all ;)

6 comments:

  1. have a wonderful holiday! and by the way: i love your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh p.s.: don't know if you've seen yet, but i've just been to venice and the south of france and have started posting pictures of my trip on my second blog... http://nopennyforthem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina! I've seen your pics of venice... they're great :)) wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely holiday! I hope the weather is just right. I'm off to see your new kitchen now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a safe and wonderful holiday with your family...
    best wishes
    Ribbon

    PS... wonderful photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ribbon, Polly, I wish you a wonderful holiday too! Hope I can read and write something in this period... otherwise we'll hear again after holidays :))
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete