Pages - Menu

8/31/09

10 things

At the beginning of August Ester from Kosenrufu mama gave me an award in which I must say 10 things about me...



1- when I'm angry I slam things (pans, plates, doors...) so that the other can hear me;
2- I hate when someone looks at me when I'm doing something: I'm in awe (it's different only if I'm cooking or taking pictures!);
3- I love so much travelling;
4- I love to drink directly from the bottle... even if IT'S NOT ALLOWED!!
5- sometimes, when I look in the mirror, I'm scared to see a ghost behind me... O_O
6- I like elves and when I play role playing games online I always choose elves, possibly wizard or druid (I love the archer too!!!)
7- I love DOITYOURSELF... I'd like to paint the walls, decorate furniture, make stencils... but I'm lazy, lazy, sooooooooo lazy!!!
8- sometimes I'd like to throw away my television (RHCP teach!!) but my favourite TV at the moment is SPONGEBOB, can't lose it!!
9- I do love reading, sometimes two or three books at a time... unfortunately after a little I forget them (but I read again the ones I liked!!)
10- from time to time I wanted to be journalist, astronomer, marine biologist, coroner, screenplay writer.... and it wasn't a long time ago!



Conditions of this award are: tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they have been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don’t forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.



Here follows the awarded blogs:

moments of perfect clarity
the fragrant muse
un dejeuner de soleil

il giardino dei ciliegi

the art of living in japan

profumo di biscotti

cuttings on a blog
nocciole tostate
chez spud
il ramaiolo

Have fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Spongebob... LOL... Me too... You have to love Gary the Snail.. even though he's a snail.. He'd be much more popular if he were a sea slug... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like DIY too! it's because I love problem solving and they are usually major problems to solve

    great photo, and now I understand your profile photo - it's a ghost in the mirror, isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Funkyslug :) welcome! er... I'm not sure about the differece between slug and snail... I do love Gary anyway!!
    aaaaaaaaaah a ghost in the miroooooooooor!!! eheh no... it was me... moving like heavy metal fan n.1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Thank you for the tag! As you know I've been traveling a bit and have just arrived back....I'll be back on the road soon but will let you know when I have accomplished the 10 thins!
    Thank you again and thank you for your beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete